- All our drivers are trained in ADR transport.
- We can make deliveries in limited quantities as well as in ADR.
- ADR represents 30% of our road transport.
- We guarantee respect for the driver's and vehicle's equipment.
- We guarantee rigor in compliance with regulations.
Vitadis has been a specialist in the transport of ADR hazardous materials for more than 25 years, it represents 1 in 3 road transport in our company.
We are supervised by our Dangerous Goods Safety Adviser (DGSA), drivers and operators are trained and checked.
Vitadis teams organize your transport while respecting the constraints linked to your ADR / dangerous goods.
Vitadis specializes in the rush transport for more than 30 years even in ADR or non ADR.
We also have the required authorizations to carry out road transport of hazardous ADR and non-hazardous waste.
(ADR = Accord for Dangerous good by Road)